Fast SE-R

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 23:20:27 -0600

At 04:13 PM 2/7/2002 -0600, you wrote:

> the VVL shold be more compared to the GSR and vtec engines. but were
> not lucky enough to have that engine here.:(

That's perfectly consistent with the rules of this game, as I see it.  An
SR20VE in a Classic is the perfect car for this bench race; 200+ crank
horsepower (100HP/L+) with no modifications, never sold in the US, never
available in a B platform at all.  If you're going to compare hybrids to
hybrids, you couldn't ask for a better contender.

So, who's going to offer thiers for a Hybrid Shootout in SCC? ;)

--
-=|JP|=-          Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |