Off-topic discussion about S14 parts

SKRRacing@aol.com SKRRacing@aol.com
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:17:23 -0600

> there are More parts for the S14 chassis out there than
> the B13-14-15 combined.... I dunno how can U make
> that assumption.

Well maybe if you were in japan then there are plenty of parts.
But as a 7 year owner of a S14 Chassis I can assure you that
there are way more B13 Parts. Also the KA24DE is a neglected
motor. There are considerably more parts for the SOHC KA24E.
If you do have a good supplier for Quality S14 parts then please by
all means pass it on. But until you or anyone can produce such
a thing I will continue to stand by my statement.