FAST SE-R

Gregg, Daryl quiksr20@z10eng.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:30:38 -0600

Over the summer at Etown Raceway park there was this guy who had a
1990 CRX HF the lightest crappiest model not gutted at all just slicks front
and skinnys rear full interiour with a type r swap + intake header exhaust
and
cams running 12s all motor was pretty impressive since no gutting or built
motor
was involved. Once boost is involved then our nissans really come alive
Daryl

> I'm just sickened by how fast a 14 year old CRX SI can be with only 115
whp
> when it's set up right.  Imagine that car with a fully built, 185 whp
B18C!