About the Archives

Brax Sisco xenex@chpl.net
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 03:46:08 -0600

  Maybe I'm doing this wrong...  Whenever I try to search the archives
for almost anything, the results are "Message View" over and over.  No
way to see the context, so I have to click on each and every one until I
hopefully find what I am looking for.  This seems less than ideal...

  And THEN, after I spent an hour searching, I found a message that
helped, so I bookmarked for later reference.  When I tried today to go
to that bookmarked message, I get this:

> Forbidden

> You may not retreive SE-R Mailing List archive messages found via a
> general search engine. If you are interested in reading messages
> related to Nissan SR20DE powered vehicles, please go to the SE-R
> Mailing List web site to search the mailing list archives, or to
> SE-R.net for FAQs, repair tips, etc.

> $Id: forbidden.phtml,v 1.2 1998-05-14 21:40:09-05 dev Exp $ 192501

  So, I had to search AGAIN to find what I had already found and
bookmarked.  This frustrated me somewhat.  Is there a better way???

Thanks,

  Brax