FAST SE-R

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:08:00 -0600

> So are all you people telling me I made a mistake when I picked my 97
> 200sx> se-r over the 96 integra gs-r

Nah, just slap a turbo on your SE-R and you'll be good to go.  Our cars are a
lot easier to turbo... not as much tuning envolved.  Not to mention our engines
are stronger out of the box so that they can handle boost better.  Even NA, our
cars are a lot less fuss, just put on the parts, and you're close to optimized
because the ECU can adapt.

My friends Honda on the other hand... Before he got it tuned to 185 whp, he was
only making 155 whp.  So he spent quite a bit of time on the dyno to get it
tuned up.  And dyno time ain't cheap!

Khiem.