Does anybody have experience with this

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:59:12 -0600

First I thank raymond for his responses but I also
want to know if anybody has heard about this(read
below), I think it will work because everything will
still be cooled but I don't know if it will mess up
the TB cooling, I know when it passes through the
turbo it will heat up a bit but will it heat enough to
mess anything up or can I just put a "T" fitting off
of that line. If anyone has done this can and has
pictures can you e-mail me

Thanks in advance

P.S. Is anyone from Los Angeles heading out to Willow
Springs this Friday??