G20.net

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:23:37 -0600

> I'm not going to go any further on this topic, but I'm not insulted.  When
> look as JGY current site (www.jgycustoms.com) I know he's just joking.
Maybe
> he should concentrate on his site before trying to take over a big project
> like G20.net.

1.  I like my site.  It is simple and gives a description of each thing.
2.  I really would not know more of what else to put other than adding the
pictures to the new "for sale" section  (this section was added last night).
I have pictures of some motors, some downpipes, and a flywheel.
3.  It is very simple to find out how to contact us.
4.  That site only represents 1 little company that installs parts and sells
them.  We don't focus on the retail of alot of brand names so the site shows
that.  We do sell them, but don't push that stuff.
5.  It loads quickly, which for slow modem users, is important.
6.  I will gladly take advice as to what I should change, but keep in mind,
it is our page for our company.  G20.net is your site, but you have it on
there and it is now part of a group of sites and because so, I think it
warrants a different attitude and should be treated as such.
7.  Simple is often good.

jason
www.jgycustoms.com     $35 yearly