G20.net

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:14:52 -0600

> Jason....  Could you be a little more rude?

sure, would you want me to call you at home?

> You just insulted two list members.  Rather than insult them, why don't
you
> just go to G20.net and write directly to the site owners?

After 2 years of doing so, I got tired of no action and no excuses that I
liked

You could offer
> them whatever you think is fair in private.  Given the content and time
> invested at this point, there's no way in hell I'd sell it to you for
$50 -
> especially if you insulted me like that (I am not the site owner, so I'm
not
> insulted).

ok

> Furthermore, if you think it should be something different from what it
is,
> perhaps you should have volunteered to help.

You know what always pisses me off about this kind of
stuff................How do you know that I haven't or many other people for
that matter, haven't offered help?  Huh?  Huh?  Maybe I have and have been
rejected, or been given silly excuses like "I'm busy with a new job"  kind
of answers.  It doesn't really bother me that the site isn't how I like it,
but because it has such a great domain name and such, I would like to see it
in better shape.  At least it has gotten a little better.

This email obtained me exactly what I wanted, 1. answers as to what is going
on,  2. more knowledge