FAST SE-R

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:37:08 -0600

At 07:29 PM 2/5/2002 -0600, BlackSE-R wrote:

> I know that, but who can explain this in a scientific rotation?

Rotation?  I don't know about that, but here's my take.

SE-Rs, especially Classics and NX, are very well set-up and reasonably
light.  Combine these with a good, torquey engine that's more reliable than
sunrise, and you get a fast car.  Maybe not the best, but damn good for the
entry fee.  B14s aren't *quite* as well set up, IMHO, and seem to be a
snitch heavier, but they're still damn good machines, related in part to the
fact that they have a good engine.  I love my B15, even if it is the
red-headed stepchild of the SE-R family; old engine, new platform, no
support.:(

Why are you beating people?  I don't know.  Fairy dust in the glove
compartment?  Why are they so perplexed at the fact that you only have
140HP?  Probably because they have no idea how much power *they're* making.
Maybe they're just cruddy drivers with $30,000 Civics and Tegs.  Maybe you
and your friends should submit some timeslips for analyzation instead of
trying to "prove your manhood" at every third stoplight...

--
-=|JP|=-          Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |