Calling all Cam (S3) pros, Please read!!!

Viola Armstrong yesous2@earthlink.net
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:24:20 -0600

> Subject: Re: Calling all Cam (S3) pros, Please read!!!

> Viola Armstrong wrote:

> > Is it possible to put the distributor to the center and then set
> > the timing?

> Don't see what you are trying to say here.

I'm investigating everything at this time. I don't know if the timing was
forced to make the car run when the cams were first installed. (Very long
story):-(

> That may be your problem.  Did you check to see if the marks on
> the pulley match your stock ones?

Yes, I guess by the UR pulley being smaller the marks didn't line up. I
would need to take off the crank pulley to do this correct?  Joel

--- Joel & Viola Armstrong
    Walk by Faith not by Sight
--- yesous2@earthlink.net