Calling all Cam (S3) pros, Please read!!!

Viola Armstrong yesous2@earthlink.net
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:06:13 -0600

> Subject: Re: Calling all Cam (S3) pros, Please read!!!
> You mean the exhaust pin was at 12 o'clock, right?  Not at 1 o'clock.
> Right?

If when you say pin you mean the square shaped part of the sprocket, yes it
was @ 12. I was speaking in terms of the dots on the sprockets. The exhaust
one was @ 1 o'clock.

> That is *NOT* true.  Base timing is set by the distributor.

Is it possible to put the distributor to the center and then set the timing?

> IMO), your crank pulley is off/messed up (it's not a UR pulley, is it?),

Ah, yes it is an UR. I have the 4 pulley set.

--- Joel & Viola Armstrong
    Walk by Faith not by Sight
--- yesous2@earthlink.net