G20.net

George Roffe G_Roffe@big-a.com
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:51:53 -0600

"Jason Garrett Young" <jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com> wrote:

> I will pay $50 to take that site from whomever owns it.

> I will make it into what it should be.

Jason....  Could you be a little more rude?

You just insulted two list members.  Rather than insult them, why don't you
just go to G20.net and write directly to the site owners?  You could offer
them whatever you think is fair in private.  Given the content and time
invested at this point, there's no way in hell I'd sell it to you for $50 -
especially if you insulted me like that (I am not the site owner, so I'm not
insulted).

Furthermore, if you think it should be something different from what it is,
perhaps you should have volunteered to help.

George Roffe