ECU swapping in 2000+ with Immobilizer...

David Evans david@b15sentra.net
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:49:59 -0600

We are going to have to change harnesses anyway.  The b15 harness connector
is completly different than the b14 one.  It is going to require us to
source b14 connectors to connect to the 97 ecu.  This will also allow us to
selectivly put in only the pins that will be absolutly required to run the
car.  BTW, if anyone out there knows of junkyards that will just sell us
ecu's with the end of the harness cut off please send them our way.  :)

    -=david