Ground Control Coilovers and KYB GR2's

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:30:55 -0600

does anyone have a problem with bottoming out with GC
coilovers and kyb gr2 shocks, I cant have my car with
a gap at my fenders less than about 2 inches without
bottoming out, is there a way to cut the bumpstops and
if so has anyone done this and tell me how to do it,
how much to cut off and anything else I might need.
Koni sells this polyurethane bumpstop kit will that
help or should I just cut the ones that came with my
gr2's  please reply

I feel lonely because nobody ever replies to my
problems, How long do I have to wait to make a friend

Thanksin advance for those of you that take your toime
to help me, I also have a lot of turbo questions I
need answered if someone might want to help me.