Convention Hotel Roommates and SoCal Caravan

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 01:12:48 -0600

I was just thinking the same thing..... my friend and I were looking for some
people to share a room.  I was looking for at least 4 people total in a room
though.  I actually wouldn't mind 6 to cut down on costs.  Being that I'm a dead
broke college student, any cost savings would be a plus.  Heck, on one spring
break when I went down to South Padre, I shared a hotel room with two twin size
beds with 9 other guys!  It was 3 guys per bed laying across and the rest of us
had to sleep on the floor or balcony.  And since this was at the beach, it was
tile floor.  Lemme tell you, a towel doesn't make for a great cushion while
laying on tile floor!

Khiem

I am looking find one or two other people to share a suite