(no subject)

gsr1997@msn.com gsr1997@msn.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:48:19 -0600

well hello again to all
after having my nx2000 for 3 week and putting in a new act clutch and a new
starter and enjoying the car very much, i have to say goodbye to it
a lady ran an stop sign and hit the front left corner, desroying the front
end, the insurance company totaled my car and now i must inquire about the
funeral arrangements. does anyone know the going rate for burying a car, a
short lived friend? if any one could give me an idea for how much my
transmission is worth no 5th gear popout and a new act clutch i think i have
someone who want to swap it out before the insurance comes to pick up the
car. any info would be appreciated

jeff
93 nx2000 totaled!!!!!
90 maxima se