Anybody Ever Dealt with Superior Racing Development in Tempe, AZ? LONG

Justin McClanahan mcclanah@email.arizona.edu
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:44:44 -0600

I delt with them a long time ago, when I first got my G20 for various little
stuff, but i never had them do any work on my engine.  All i ever saw there
was Honda's and stuff like that.  I'm not sure they'd be the best person for
Nissan work in Phoenix.  I'd go somewhere else personally.  There are a
couple good shops that have some experience with SR20 vehicles.  HTA and
Apex come to mind right away.

Also... to anyone in Az, not on the Az mailing list.  There is going to be a
dyno day at Street Flight this upcoming Saturday (2/2/02) and everyone is
welcome to attend.  There will be access to their dyno, as well a set of
corner weighting scales.
Here is their website:  http://www.streetflight.com/1024x768/index.htm
Here is their location: http://www.streetflight.com/1024x768/location.htm
Also, feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

Justin McClanahan
95 G20