New G20?

flyryd flyryd@cox.net
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:22:35 -0600

I saw a Nissan Primera Sunday afternoon...it had manufacturer plates and
black steel wheels...it had a large Nissan emblem (like Nissan currently
uses) and a Primera badge on the lower left of the trunk lid. I kicked
myself for not having my digital camera...it looked to be the new
Primera/G35..but I havent seen any prototype drawings of it yet to say for
sure.but it was definitely a new Nissan product.
Brad B. Phx  AZ
'96 200sx SE-R(w/ this 'n' that)
'01 Altima GXE LE