I sit in a 4-speed Spec V today...

Jason Gould jmotorsprt@yahoo.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 04:23:48 -0600

I would have walked.  There is NO WAY I will pay over
MSRP.  Especially with all of the competition that the
Spec-V has.  Just like I did with a Huyndai dealership
in town twice.  Once for a used car when my GLH was
totalled because they wanted to work over payments and
I knew what my payments would have been if they
dropped the price to my level.  The next time I said
"those #'s won't work" and walked out for a new
Elantra GT  (Thank God I didn't go for that one). I
can't wait to drive back through that dealership when
I do pick up my next car.  I want to tell the salesman
that "I got a deal I couldn't refuse".  That was one
of the MANY lines that the salesman that I dealt with
used.  OMG, the lines he used that were such BS.  I
almost rolled out of the dealership laughing.

Later
Jason