tires

Justin McClanahan mcclanah@email.arizona.edu
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 00:48:51 -0600

I'm really happy with the Azenis I just got for my car.  I got them used
(well, about 2 days used) the prior owner (a friend of mine) decided they
were too soft, and not the street tire he was looking for, so I got them
from him, and I am VERY impressed with their performance.  I can't wait
until the track event at the convention to really test them out.  BTW.. I'm
running the 195-60-14's on my G20, they are a tad small, but work fine.
I'll be running them as my normal street tire until they wear out, so
hopefully they last a while.

Justin McClanahan
95 G20