(no subject)

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:20:05 -0600

Hey group, my name is kenley and Ive had my 92 se-r
for about almost two years, Im new to the mailing list
so im introducing myselk and my car. It has a jdm spec
sr20de and GReddy Exhaust, Stillen 4to1 headers with a
k&n intake.  Anyway Im from California and ran my best
e.t. at 15.505 at LACR with a driver seat and stock
tires in front and 17"'s in the back.  I also have a
t25 from a bluebird sitting at my house.

Anyway my question to the list is does anyone know
what the color red on the injector clips mean.  Are
they the stock 270cc or when I put my turbo do I need
to find the Infinit Q45 injectors first let me know

I thank whoever helps me with this question in advance.