tires

Josh Brockman jwb1@cec.wustl.edu
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:26:09 -0600

> >From what I have seen, EVERYONE is getting the Falken Azenis Tires for
their
> cars.  I think they are pretty cheap at tire rack, but don't quote me on
that.

Not Tire Rack, Discount Tire. But they may be on backorder right now from
them. Onlinetires.com and vulcantire.com also have them at good prices.
There is a 195/60-14 that is good for stock classic wheels for $44 give or
take a few, and a 205/50-15 that works for B14 wheels for $62. Oddly,
Tirerack does not carry these tires even though they are the major SOLO II
sponsor, and these tires are the hottest thing to hit STS since its'
inception.

Josh