P10 audio info

Joe Stewart jstewart@eCompanyStore.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:51:34 -0600

I called Crutchfield the other day to order a new head unit for my G20. I
have always been told that it is "impossible" to adapt the stock Infiniti
"Active Speaker" setup to anything else. Turns out that for $49.99,
Crutchfield has the necessary adapter to let you hook an aftermarket head
unit to your stock amps and speakers. I didn't use the adapter because I am
an audio nut and always run my own wiring for the speakers and the amps, but
I thought I would mention it in case any one else needs the info.

-Jay
93.5 G20