Stillen Adjustable Rear Anti-Roll Bar for B14

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 05:36:18 -0600

Just thought someone might benefit from this info.  I installed Stillens
adjustable rear bar and have been fine-tuning it.  First off, the
instructions or written properly but the pictures come from a Maxima install
so they are misleading.  Go with the written word not the pictures.  Other
then that the bar works great just be sure not to put the adjusting blocks
to far forward they will hit the frame.  I did not put an aftermarket front
bar on my car yet and may experiment with that in the future.  For now I am
very happy.  I finally have a neutral car.  It was pricey but was the only
option for an adjustable rear bar on this car.  When N-tech gets going I
hope they make an adjustable front for our cars.  I would like to know if
anyone else has this bar paired with an aftermarket front bar and if they
were able to maintain a neutral attitude in the corners.  If you go to their
web site dont look for an accurate picture in the 200sx section.  The only
picture is in the Maxima section part #304200.  The part number for our cars
is #304500.  The bar is said to fit 99-2000 G20s also.

Steve Foltz
98 Sentra SE
Ground Control coilovers and plates, Konis, ST bars