(no subject)

speed_break@juno.com speed_break@juno.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:11:57 -0600

        I'm new to the SE-R mailing list, but have been interested in the
engine for a while. While not owning a car with a SR20DE engine stock, i
hope to do an engine swap with a KA24DE engine from a 240SX. But my
question is How much are the SR20DE's? And where can i get one? I know of
some company's who ship them over from Japan for after market tuning
companys, but they charge you an arm and a leg and give you an SR20DET
from the Japanese Silvia. A Turbo, I do want, but not a stock Silvia one,
i'd rather Purchase an after market one later. But, back to my question,
Does anyone know The price range of a SR20DE, and where the easiest place
to obtain one in the NorthWest would be?

                                      Thanks for the info.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.