? on plugs&wires

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:27:33 -0600

On 1/27/02 1:21 AM, "George Roffe" <geo3@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Unless you have a high boost SR20, just stick with the OEM wires.  They are
> the best.

Agreed.  And when I picked up my set from Courtesy, they were actually
cheaper than one of the aftermarket brands I looked at here.  They're
excellent quality, apparently far better than you find from most
manufacturers.

For the plugs, NGK Platinum.  Don't use any6 of those gimmic plugs, the
claims usually don't add up to any benefit, usually they're no better or
sometimes even worse, and any benefits you might see don't last very long.

You'll get a nice long life out of the NGKs.  My current set have almost 80k
miles on then.  I figure it'll be about time to pull them around 210k miles
or so.  ;)  Your mileage may vary.