SR20 Fuel Injectors

Wayne Cox wmc20@dnaco.net
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 08:56:59 -0600

At 07:08 PM 1/26/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>just received some fuel injectors from a fellow list member. We took them
>out of a DM fuel rail. They are red, just as my infectors are. My question
>is, are all sr20 injectors the same? I read in the archives about

Some of them have a paint stripe on them.  Every one of the body / stripe
color combos is calibrated slightly differently.  You should never mix
different color & stripe (or no-stripe) injectors on the same engine.  Your
set *might* be ok to use, as long as they're al identical, but the red is
no guarantee they'll work with your ECU.  There was a TSB out several years
ago that listed many of the injectors available, their codings, and what
they went in.  Anyone have a copy handy?

  -Wayne Cox
     '92 SE-R  SERiously F**cked front end
        '91 NX2k quick beater  '93NX2k  Lisa's