Inside Wheel Lifting ( was...RE: Spec V On Motorweek)

C. Gutierrez southwest@serca.org
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:39:24 -0600

Ron A , wrote:

>>and the lifting of the inside rear wheel when driven through the cones.
Neither of the other two cars did that. >>

Hehehe, you should see some of the classics w/ stock suspension at
Streets of Willow, in the tighter turns on that track. I was following
Joel Ward in his auto '93 and my passengers & I were gettin' a real kick
out of it. :)

I'll have to get some in car pics this next time, woohoo, 2 more weeks!
For those who've never been to a road course, you owe it to yourselves.
The 2002 Convention in AZ would be a perfect start! ;^)

SincERely,

Carlos Gutierrez
SERCA-SW RE '91 SE-R 248k+ mi.
Valencia, CA