Why won't they fit?

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:26:58 -0600

Michael, McDaddi007@aol.com wrote:

>Has anyone tryed to put on coilovers that aren't hell of expensive on to a
>G20 that were made for another Nissan?  If not, why won't they fit the G20?
>I want to lower my 2002 but ground control coil overs are to much money?

Michael, you keep asking the same questions over and over again.  Have you
even done any research on your own?

I don't think anyone on this list is likely to have tried some of the cheap
shit coilovers such as the crap you can buy for a Honduh.  I remember
someone posted they bought some cheap coilovers for their SE-R and they
were total crap.

Stick with GC.

Oh, and don't even think of using them with the stock dampers.

If you cannot afford to do it right, I suggest not doing it at all.  You'll
only regret it in the end.  Some things you can get away with going cheap
on, but your suspension is not one of them.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>