Why won't they fit?

UXB brian@unxplodedbomb.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:18:25 -0600

> I want to lower my 2002 but ground control coil overs are to much money?

They are $500.  I really dont think that is too expensive concidering
suspension is such a key function of your car.  Trying to cut corners
on suspension isnt a great idea.  You'll regret it.

Get the GC's with KYB AGX's for $750 and you should be fine.

Side rant: (this may not pertain to you, nor am I implying it does)
Why do some people swap their stock stereo the same month they buy
their new car...  they get a $300 head unit, $300 subs w/ box, and
$350 amp,  yet when it comes to suspension they dont want to pay
anything over $500??  ...and still want quality?! ...and ride 1"
off the ground?!?!

Brian:)