Spec V Shift knob

Torry Skurski ezcheese15@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:05:50 -0600

RE: Spec V Shift knobOk...I'm a monkey who was too busy trying to figure how
to eat the banana without thinking about it first.  Turns out, if you remove
the peel, it tastes better.

The knob did unscrew...it was just tight.  Anyways, I put it back on, and
turned it one revolution tighter.  Now it doesn't move.

I didn't take it to the dealer, because I would have sat there for 5 hours,
while a monkey tossing bigger bananas than I was tossing, would have spent
an hour looking at the FSM, only to find out he could tighten the knob by
turning it once more.

I only go the dealer when the cars under warrenty if I *know* I'm needing
parts.  If it's just gonna be labor, I'll still do it myself.