b15 brakes same as....?

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:27:04 -0600

On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 11:45, Pat Griffith wrote:

> How does removing material by drilling holes give brake rotors "extra
> surface area"??  Talk about contradictions ...

He said surface area, which is correct.  Conversely, mass was reduced.
He didn't contradict himself, you misunderstood the terms used.

> It's a free country and you can go ahead and buy cross-drilled rotors for
> your car, but don't try and justify them as performance upgrades unless the
> rotors you're replacing are worn paper-thin.

Absolutely.  Can we drop the bickering?  This has been hashed and
rehashed quite enough already.

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |