Warning: Notice of Another Garage Sale of Classic SE-R Parts

Mark Chiles mark@markchiles.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:44:26 -0600

Hi, again.

In the next day or so, I plan to resume posting Classic '91 - '92 Nissan
Sentra SE-R parts on the SE-R Deals list.

Despite the actions of a few vocal dissenters, these internet garage sales
have been very popular and successful.

I will post these items on the SE-R Deals List only.

Some items will be "For Sale", others "Free to a Good Home", "Make Offer" or
may be a "Repost" of a previously posted item.

Please subscribe to the SE-R Deals List if you wish to receive these emails
as I will not post the items to individual email addresses or to the main
list.

	subscribe se-r-deals

If you do not wish to view these emails, please unsubscribe to the se-r
deals list, set your email filters to 'stun' or just hit the Delete key (The
easiest and preferred method).