b15 brakes same as....?

David Evans david@b15sentra.net
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:07:47 -0600

Greendot did the stillen upgrade.  Upgraded rotors really arean't all they
are cracked up to be.  They will wear the pads faster and don't provide
really any measurable amount of increase in braking power.  Just get some
upgraded pads and you will be more than happy.  I got the metal masters for
the street and they are great.

> Since we are on the B15 brake subject... I haven't seen on the B15 boards
> yet, but has anyone upgraded rotors to say, slotted or cross drilled yet?
> I'm guessing if there's an application for Altima's or as David said '96
> Maxs, it could be done. Just looking to add to my SMC brake line upgrade.
=)