USCC Results

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:36:29 -0600

A very green, unprepped track and road racing tires
that were pretty smoked from running at Streets the
day before.

The car has run 13.4 @ 114 on street tires at high
altitude before the USCC event.  Bad conditions also
screwed it up in braking and the skid pad.

If I was given just the slightest budjet and charge
time, I could have put more into the suspension and
gotten the car to do a little better. We did not have
the money to even buy some race gas which would have
allowed us to turn up the boost.  We ran at less than
14 psi.

The car was a last minute addition when Zak's car was
wrecked and we did not even have the time to do one
bit of prep or even order new tires.

Mike