Power Control Module.

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:21:37 -0600

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 13:27, Aver99ex@aol.com wrote:

> Hey guys, i was surfin' through the parts i can get at nopi.

First mistake. ;)

> "JET - V-Force Power Control Module - 4cyl

Sounds like it does exactly what a real ECU does.  Yeah, the price break
is nice (about 1/3 the cost of entry) compared to a JWT ECU, but the
Nissan ECU is quite good.  Piggybacks, by nature, fight with and lie to
the stock ECU to do their job; not the best for reliability.  Finally,
how far will this piggyback take you if you decide to get *really*
serious about engine mods?  Can it compensate for different cams
properly?  How about bigger injectors?  Can it be used to control a
nitrous setup?

Personally, I'll save for a little longer, and I'll do it right.

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |