need a new PP

Brent Barts brent102@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:49:01 -0600

I don't think jwt has changed a thing on their pressure plates over the
years.  So i wouldn't replace it unless it's worn or broke.
If you're planning on going turbo and content with buying a new pp then i
would se-riously consider the ACT one.  It is rated a 43%(heavy duty one)
more clamping force (92% on the extreme one)than stock.
I have the HD one but haven't driven with it yet...hopefully this is the
right setup for me with my turbo setup.  A few members swear this setup (act
hd pp and street disk) are enough to hold 300hp with some abuse and no hint
of slipping.  There was a group buy going on the act...or i can give you the
name of where i bought mine.
Brent
91 se-R patiently waiting for its turbo