need a new PP

Kurt L. Sussman kls@merlot.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:01:36 -0600

What's the hot setup for pressure plates these days?

The archives show the ACT HD and Ryan's Clutchnet setup. Can I get some
driving impressions, and comparisons with the JWT PP/stock disk?

George Peters just got my trans put back together, and he said he thinks
I need a clutch. I have an older JWT PP with the 2k se disk (new disk).
Should I get a newer JWT PP, or something else? I may turbo the car in
the next year (not a monster turbo, maybe 250 whp), so I'd like to be
prepared.

I like the light weight of the JWT PP, but I'll adapt to anything.

Thanks.

--Kurt