a new squeak! help? please

SERRIC97@aol.com SERRIC97@aol.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:26:23 -0600

In a message dated 1/22/2002 7:23:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gsr1997@msn.com writes:

> i was driving rather aggressive, gap shooting and the such,

    you're obviously new to THIS list. we don't post here about our
dangerous, childish behavior behind the wheel.

 "i laughingly knocked off a 98-00 corolla"

  now thats something to be proud of isn't it?

>  do these engines need valve adjustment?

    a quick search of the archives would get you the answer. but to save you
the work of searching... no, the sr 20 ain't no honda motor.

> a little perspective from and old honda member,

>  i knew it. something here smelled of hun-duh. maybe it was your email
> addy? no, i think it was more in the message!
>  have a nice day ;-)

   Ric