Coilovers for G20

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:22:36 -0600

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 00:08, McDaddi007@aol.com wrote:

> Does any one know of any coilovers besides ground control for '02 G20 (P11)?

If you find 'em, and they cost less than the GCs, they're probably crap.

> Ground control costs like $800-$900 for everything.

Are you kidding?  That's an INCREDIBLE price.  The springs, adjusters,
and collars themselves are more like $500, btw, it's just that they work
better with high-performance dampers like KYB AGX units, as any spring
worth it's salt does.  There's information on g20.net about which
dampers to order for your P11.  Something like using P10 fronts and B14
rears...

> Are you G20 owners with lowering springs happy with the drop?

Hit http://www.g20.net/ to find some more answers.  I'm not saying you
won't find any here, but you'll find *more* there.  I cruised that board
the other night and found several sharp P11s with non-stock ride
heights.  Don't forget that all springs are created inequally; Sprint
springs are almost nothing like Intrax, which are nothing like Eibach
Prokits, which are nothing like Sportlines, and so on...

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |