New option for front brakes!

Brent Barts brent102@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:15:56 -0600

That's good someone's taking the time to come up with cheaper brake upgrades
for our cars.
What i would like to see though is someone make a kit that would use the
300zx (z32) twin piston calipors that would fit over the ad22 rotors or
possible something a little larger. I think this would be a reality due to
the large number of imports that use 4X100 bolt pattern wheels/rotors.
I know these calipors are huge compared to the oem ones, but nothing a set
of larger wheels/spacers wouldn't cure.  These calipors are readily avaible
from people who have upgraded their brakes on Z cars.  Most of the time they
sell for cheap.  Coolist part would be that they say nissan on them and
would look stock.
What do you guys think?
Brent
91 se-R