SR20VE

Rob Cadle robcadle@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:20:56 -0600

"Raymond A. Kawski" <sr20de@epix.net> wrote:

>Whats a stock VE make at the wheels?

I dunno.  One would guess about 165-170 whp with a decent exhaust and the
proper computer.

>There aren't enough VE's in the states yet.  When there are it
>will be a good upgrade.  But IMO we need more on these shores before
>it will be cheap.  I know of only 1 SR20VE on the road, Carl's.
>If people want to be innovative and get VE's more power to them.

VE's are starting to roll in.  Chris at SR20development seems to have a line
on them.  He's already put two in cars.  I've also heard of them being sold
for $1000 or so on the East Coast.  There will be a deluge of them in the
next 6 months.  Just wait and see.

Rob