det engine swap

Brent Barts brent102@hotmail.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 00:21:41 -0600

Yeah, those prices are high.  I hope you got the mitsubishi starter and not
the hitachi one...bad things are to come with the hitachi.
You can turbo this car very easily...just depends on how much cabbage you
have and what you would like the car to do.  It can cost anywhere from about
2200-the skies the limit.
As for the suspension once again depends on what you want and how deep you
wallet is.
This is the first time i've said this-but the archives IS your friend.  I
garuntee that just about all your questions will be covered there.  Might
take a while to get used to it but once you do you won't hear this list
whinning as much.
Good luck and welcome to the list.
Brent
91 se-R gti-r Turbo near completion

>and yes i know i need to change my email address

Couldn't have said it better myself.