Aluminum Radiator

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 21:32:42 -0600

ianshannon97 wrote:

>http://www.absoluteradiator.com/cgi-bin-store/SoftCart.100.exe/TheStore/p-KR1447A.html?L+scstore+ngdf4734cartIDff06e706+1011578643

Well.....

Nice, but....

They are screwed up about the inlet/outlet placement for the JDM
engines.  They are applying S platform info to the B platform incorrectly.

Also, the price isn't so hot.  You can buy a GTi-R radiator for around that
price IIRC.

Instead, I think it should be possible to find a double row B13 radiator
that is aluminum with plastic tanks for under $200.  I haven't found one
yet, but I did for the P10.  It's mostly a matter of finding out who can
get them.  I've been looking.  Being in the aftermarket replacement parts
industry helps.  Most radiator companies use industry standard part
numbering so if someone can get the P/N for the double row radiator, it
only becomes a matter of finding someone who carries it in aluminum with
plastic tanks.  I used to have that number.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>