ECU dyno testing

Kevin J. Hart khart@usit.net
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:43:00 -0600

Nice data...

Not bad for that G20 ecu.  If all is good on that one that appears to be a
quick easy bang for the buck mod if you cant afford the JWT.

But thats your same JWT ECU isnt it?  The one that says S4 program on it?
Im betting that is the problem since you dont have S4's on any of the cars.
I could be wrong tho.  Kinda weird that perticular ECU has always shown
losses on the dyno.  I normaly would say the dyno, but you have used that
one every time and enough time on it to not make a difference.  Cant say
strap down differences since i know you just leave it up there while you do
it.  Only thing it can be is something up with that ECU.

Anyone else down there have a b14 ecu without the cam program you can borrow
for a few mins...i dont remember who has what anymore.  Could be worth a
try.

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)