location of speedo/odo wire/sensor

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:38:07 -0600

> > On top of the tranny, near firewall, below throttle
> > body.

> ***And just above where the shift linkage attaches to
> the tranny.

Well, I jacked up the car and checked sensor wire to make sure it was pluged in
by the shift linkage.  It looked fine so I checked the wires up top... I had to
feel around for the connectors because I could really see anything in the mess
of stuff and they felt connected....

BUT, my speedo still doesn't work.  And it's only the speedo in the gauge
cluster that doesn't work.  The tach, fuel, temp, they all work.  So I didn't
think it would be a fuse.  Maybe I just missed the connector on the top side of
the tranny?

Khiem