P10 AGX settings?

Joe Stewart jstewart@eCompanyStore.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:03:10 -0600

Just installed the AGX shocks on my G20 last night, couldn't go for a test
drive until this morning. Had them set at 2/4 (front/rear) which damn near
jarred my teeth out, and this is with stock springs. They are now set to 1/2
and it's a bit better, hard to tell about handling/balance because it's
raining outside and the roads are wet. (I'm afraid to push the car for fear
that I've dialed in some oversteer or something that will make it swap ends
on me.)

Soo, anyone else here with AGX on a P10? What settings do you use? I expect
the shocks to soften up a bit with a few miles on them.

Interestingly enough, the stock dampers with 157K on them are still fine.
They damp just fine, have no leaks, etc. The struts were replaced because of
a squeaking noise that turned out to be from my upper arm bushings being
gone.

Thanks,
-Jay
93.5 G20 homemade CAI, S3 cams, Stealin header, Greedy exhaust, JWT clutch,
Stealin short shifter, SER tranny (LSD swap), 17x7 TRW Typhoons with
205/40/17 Kuhmo 712's, SER front swaybar, homemade urethane motor mounts
Parts coming very soon: unorthodox pulleys, new rocker arms (yeah!), Hotshot
CAI, SMC shifter, Hotshot header