Nissan bashing

ianshannon97 ianshannon97@msn.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:15:08 -0600

I guess the pricing would depend on the dealer. I know when we went to the
dealer at the end of the month my wife walked out with her 97 Maxima SE w/ 68K
for 13.7K. It was very clean. (Although I had to detail what the monkeys
didn't). She put down $750.00 and we got payments of $320. Not bad for $750
down.
But my friend on the other hand went to the dealer with his 50 year old mom
and was looking at a 2002 Sentra GXE. Loaded for (get this) $16000. WTF????
She could get a SE-R Auto for that price. She was putting 4G's down and they
were talking about $300 payments thru NMAC. He called me and I told him to
RRRUUUNN like hell outta there. They then did the service manager B/S walk
back and forth conversation thing then comes back with ........"OK, we could
do it for about $278 a month."
A 50 year old woman paying almost $300 in payments. With good credit I may
add. I guess it is all in the dealer.

91 NX2000 with work.
97 Maxima SE, smooth and powerful automatic
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/IansNX2000page.html