(no subject)

Gary Booth caatt@att.net
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:51:41 -0600

hey guys, i just joined the list and thought i'd introduce myself. i
recentley purchanced an exellent condition and garaged  Teal 1995 200SX SE-R
with 21k on the ticker! Can eat off this engine lol. Anyway, I want to
replace the stock speakers and wondered the size and depth of the stock
mounting holes for the speakers on the '95, standard system, with tape
player. Thanks guys, looking forward to making this already quick car fast
as hell!

BTW, I just switched from the Honda camp (88 civic w/ B18B1) and Nissans are
really refreshing with all these damn civics everywhere, long live the SE-R!