How much was my shell and parts worth?

R Rensch R Rensch" <randy@rensch.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:03:03 -0600

I'm still mad as hell that the City stole the remains of my Classic when
they found it stripped. Am trying to estimate its value, which has a bearing
on their legal right to do that, but all I have to go on is a broad standard
checklist they use to indicate what was missing and what remained. (E.g.,
"Windows, yes, trunk lid, no, wheels, no...) Not even a polaroid.

Maybe someone on the list familar with used-parts/shell values (preferably
Northeast prices) can help ballpark the number?  Email me privately and I'll
send you the list.

Randy R
se-r@rensch.com
was a 92 Classic